old "big boobed" Lindsey Lohan vs. new Hilary duff

Austin
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Jun 2005 06:32

Post by Austin » 24 Jun 2005 02:38

Hilary > old Lindsay

but i've always just hated red heads...
Last edited by Austin on 24 Jun 2005 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

inadequate
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Nov 2004 14:23

Post by inadequate » 24 Jun 2005 04:13

Austin wrote:Hilary > old Lindsay

but i've always just hated red heads...
Old Lindsay beats new Hilary but only because Ms. Duff has taken a turn for the worst during this past year or so.

They're both pretty gross right now, imo.

Phife
Posts: 286
Joined: 05 Sep 2004 14:28
Location: Somewhere West of Phoenix!

Post by Phife » 24 Jun 2005 05:22

Old LL>New Duff...

Just barely. Everyday Duff is looking more and more like Jenna Jameson, which is a damn good thing.

User avatar
Justin
Posts: 1228
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:19
Location: Brunei
Contact:

Post by Justin » 24 Jun 2005 05:24

duff without fake teeth > duff with fake teeth

Dere33
Posts: 60
Joined: 26 Nov 2004 09:49

Post by Dere33 » 24 Jun 2005 07:13

Old LL > New Duff > Old Duff > New LL

But LL is making a bit of a come back from some of the pics I have seen recently.

deadking
Posts: 17
Joined: 01 Oct 2004 19:53
Location: Oz

Post by deadking » 24 Jun 2005 08:53

bynes > lohan + duff

Austin
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Jun 2005 06:32

Post by Austin » 24 Jun 2005 08:56

Dere33 wrote:Old LL > New Duff > Old Duff > New LL

But LL is making a bit of a come back from some of the pics I have seen recently.
I hope to god you don't mean these new pics

<a href='http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.s ... 3438.topic' target='_blank'>Lindsay's Pics</a>
Last edited by Austin on 24 Jun 2005 08:59, edited 1 time in total.

ruprechtjones
Posts: 126
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 10:45
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by ruprechtjones » 24 Jun 2005 09:28

bynes. no contest.

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 24 Jun 2005 10:14

cuthbert > all.

Jaquio
Posts: 18
Joined: 28 Aug 2004 14:16
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

Post by Jaquio » 24 Jun 2005 19:33

Well, if we're in the land of make believe, I think the appropriate answer is...

both at the same time.

But the new LL makes me sad, and causes my penis to hide.

(Of course, the real answer is: Portman)

gulliver
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: Finglas South

Post by gulliver » 24 Jun 2005 20:18

Page 3 keeley > all those cunts

rick
Posts: 94
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 05:25
Location: New Scotland

Post by rick » 24 Jun 2005 21:18

Austin wrote:<a href='http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.s ... 3438.topic' target='_blank'>Lindsay's Pics</a>
your *nsync fan forum?!? ... wtf dude

Austin
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Jun 2005 06:32

Post by Austin » 24 Jun 2005 22:34

rick wrote:
Austin wrote:<a href='http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.s ... 3438.topic' target='_blank'>Lindsay's Pics</a>
your *nsync fan forum?!? ... wtf dude

no, i'm not a fan, maybe you've heard of a pretty famous blog, <a href='http://www.whatevs.org/' target='_blank'>www.whatevs.org</a>, it had a link to it.
Last edited by Austin on 24 Jun 2005 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

steampunk
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Sep 2004 00:55

Post by steampunk » 24 Jun 2005 23:03

Mmmmm.... <a href='http://www.page3.co.uk' target='_blank'>Page 3</a>.

Dere33
Posts: 60
Joined: 26 Nov 2004 09:49

Post by Dere33 » 25 Jun 2005 02:10

Austin wrote:
Dere33 wrote:Old LL > New Duff > Old Duff > New LL

But LL is making a bit of a come back from some of the pics I have seen recently.
I hope to god you don't mean these new pics

<a href='http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.s ... 3438.topic' target='_blank'>Lindsay's Pics</a>

Hell no I don't mean those Pics.


.... nsync phag =P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests