Fuck the Feds.

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 05 Nov 2005 09:05

Agent KKK, fuck you.

I don't even care anymore. That girl in lemony snickets was fucking hot. I want to touch her asshole.

Image

There I said it. Now I am a criminal.
Last edited by UncleMao on 05 Nov 2005 09:34, edited 1 time in total.

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 05 Nov 2005 10:58

Ewww. Asians have funny taste in womens.

TheGoodReverend
Posts: 85
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 23:19
Location: West Philly
Contact:

Post by TheGoodReverend » 05 Nov 2005 12:34

UncleMao wrote:Agent KKK, fuck you.

I don't even care anymore. That girl in lemony snickets was fucking hot. I want to touch her asshole.

Image

There I said it. Now I am a criminal.
Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under is the exact same girl, but ten years older, and hence legal.




But where's the fun in that?

BlackMage
Posts: 444
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 10:13
Location: Central Texas

Post by BlackMage » 06 Nov 2005 03:00

Dec 7, she turns 17. Couldn't hold out a month could you.

JustSumDude
Posts: 655
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by JustSumDude » 06 Nov 2005 13:17

BlackMage wrote:Couldn't hold out a month could you.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Questions end in question marks.





I find your lack of proper punctuation disturbing.</span></span>

Phife
Posts: 286
Joined: 05 Sep 2004 14:28
Location: Somewhere West of Phoenix!

Post by Phife » 06 Nov 2005 14:08

<!--QuoteBegin-Uncle Mao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Uncle Mao)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Fuck the Feds.[/quote]
Are they hot?

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 06 Nov 2005 15:12

The crack of society misses your presence through it, Phife.

Phife
Posts: 286
Joined: 05 Sep 2004 14:28
Location: Somewhere West of Phoenix!

Post by Phife » 06 Nov 2005 17:40

Really? It didn't tell me. I'm always out of the fucking loop.

BlackMage
Posts: 444
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 10:13
Location: Central Texas

Post by BlackMage » 06 Nov 2005 18:28

JustSumDude wrote:
BlackMage wrote:Couldn't hold out a month could you.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Questions end in question marks.





I find your lack of proper punctuation disturbing.</span></span>
Wasn't a question..but rather a statement.

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 06 Nov 2005 21:20

BlackMage wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:
BlackMage wrote:Couldn't hold out a month could you.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Questions end in question marks.





I find your lack of proper punctuation disturbing.</span></span>
Wasn't a question..but rather a statement.

It wasn't funny or insightful...but rather a waste of a comment.

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 06 Nov 2005 23:36

Agreed. Gotham must be destroyed.

TheGoodReverend
Posts: 85
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 23:19
Location: West Philly
Contact:

Post by TheGoodReverend » 07 Nov 2005 03:14

BlackMage wrote:Wasn't a question..but rather a statement.
Dependent clauses are typically set off by a comma, and an ellipsis consists of three points rather than two. Also, your sentence lacks a true subject.

B-

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 07 Nov 2005 05:41

ZING!

Orky... Cocksucker!

~vjay~
Posts: 206
Joined: 29 Jul 2004 14:42
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by ~vjay~ » 07 Nov 2005 08:09

Mao is a pedo...
true story.

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 11 Nov 2005 07:05

I'm pedo but not Jojo pedo.

*scratch*

Don't see the appeal there.

Maybe it's because I'm black. :O

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest