i hate all of you

Skarekrow
Posts: 118
Joined: 26 Jun 2004 17:08
Location: West Texas
Contact:

Post by Skarekrow » 02 Aug 2005 12:13

JustSumDude wrote:
Skarekrow wrote:you first.
<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I wasn't talking to you, salad tosser!

However, if it makes you feel better, then by all means ... feel free to eat shit, too. *thumbs up*</span></span>
jsd, i don't want violence, I love you.
no really I always liked you we should hang out sometime.

~vjay~
Posts: 206
Joined: 29 Jul 2004 14:42
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by ~vjay~ » 02 Aug 2005 15:42

Skarekrow wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:
Skarekrow wrote:you first.
<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I wasn't talking to you, salad tosser!

However, if it makes you feel better, then by all means ... feel free to eat shit, too. *thumbs up*</span></span>
jsd, i don't want violence, I love you.
no really I always liked you we should hang out sometime.
You mean that in the gayest way possible right?

Can I watch?

UncleMao
Posts: 401
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 12:30
Location: The Heart of the Proletariat

Post by UncleMao » 02 Aug 2005 17:15

You'd watch anything. Potato girl.

Jihad!

thess
Posts: 16
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 03:54
Location: FL

Post by thess » 05 Aug 2005 10:42

Albondigas.

(!)

steampunk
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Sep 2004 00:55

Post by steampunk » 05 Aug 2005 20:32

Soup.

Dougal
Posts: 20
Joined: 22 Aug 2004 08:34

Post by Dougal » 05 Aug 2005 21:24

I always feel so intellectually fulfilled when I read these threads.


Surely the likes of 'The Washington Post' would jump at the chance to employ the literary skills of some Fubarians.

But then again, reading The Washington Post, maybe they already do!

TheGoodReverend
Posts: 85
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 23:19
Location: West Philly
Contact:

Post by TheGoodReverend » 06 Aug 2005 02:13

Dougal wrote:But then again, reading The Washington Post, maybe they already do!
Dangling participle.

Seriously
Posts: 300
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 11:51
Location: Here

Post by Seriously » 06 Aug 2005 03:53

TheGoodReverend wrote:
Dougal wrote:But then again, reading The Washington Post, maybe they already do!
Dangling participle.
<span style='color:maroon'>Jackass.


Image

lol</span>

ruprechtjones
Posts: 126
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 10:45
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by ruprechtjones » 06 Aug 2005 10:33

Seriously wrote:
TheGoodReverend wrote:
Dougal wrote:But then again, reading The Washington Post, maybe they already do!
Dangling participle.
<span style='color:maroon'>Jackass.


Image

lol</span>

Fragment.

JustSumDude
Posts: 655
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by JustSumDude » 06 Aug 2005 10:44

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I hate all of you.





[/topic title]</span></span>

embus
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 10:26
Location: Orange County, CA

Post by embus » 10 Aug 2005 10:51

I concur.

You people are a close shadow to the past.

zzzzzzzzzzz....





Justin rules!

Dere33
Posts: 60
Joined: 26 Nov 2004 09:49

Post by Dere33 » 11 Aug 2005 13:37

Wayyyy off topic but this thread is dead anyways:

WHO THE FECK ARE THOSE PEOPLE embus? I mean jesus christ, I start going into epileptic shocks everytime I scroll to the end of one of your posts.

Do tell..

embus
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 10:26
Location: Orange County, CA

Post by embus » 11 Aug 2005 13:44

They are midgets, my friend.

Little people.

gulliver
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: Finglas South

Post by gulliver » 11 Aug 2005 17:52

Image

JustSumDude
Posts: 655
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by JustSumDude » 11 Aug 2005 18:03

:mellow:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests