- Posts: 657
- Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
- Location: Orange County, CA
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>No.</span></span>
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 27 Apr 2006 12:03
- Location: Woodstock, Canada
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Yes, that's what I mean.</span></span>
- Posts: 621
- Joined: 19 Jun 2004 23:45
- Location: I live in a world of shit
I don't have that message either and I checked with IE and Firefox.
For someone with a shitball computer you spend an inordinate amount of time on the interweb,
Just think how much more you could get done if your computer were faster.
Before you respond...
- Posts: 444
- Joined: 09 Jul 2004 10:13
- Location: Central Texas
I have no such message and I'm on Firefox. I don't think you should really care... I mean, its just an ad. And its not like Justin could fix that anyway.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests