Should the front page comments be redirected

Eamon Angelface
Posts: 621
Joined: 19 Jun 2004 23:45
Location: I live in a world of shit

Post by Eamon Angelface » 03 Apr 2006 06:52

Just an idea.

Increase the use of the forum by have the front page posts commenting lead back into here.

Each time there is a new front page post it will show up in the forums as well.

Just an idea.

Image

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 03 Apr 2006 10:28

Not a good plan. Justin wants two separate worlds (and so do I for the record). Let the hoards of the fucktard porn lookers stick with the main site. The forum's for the smaller more intimate gatherings.

steampunk
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Sep 2004 00:55

Post by steampunk » 04 Apr 2006 05:21

Smash wrote:The forum's for the smaller more intimate gatherings.
I thought that was why you and AB have IM? :ph34r:

AngelBaby
Posts: 556
Joined: 29 Sep 2004 11:36
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Apr 2006 08:04

steampunk wrote:
Smash wrote:The forum's for the smaller more intimate gatherings.
I thought that was why you and AB have IM? :ph34r:
<span style='color:blue'>Sheesh...if you want a threesome that badly, all you have to do is ask. :rolleyes: </span>

steampunk
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Sep 2004 00:55

Post by steampunk » 05 Apr 2006 04:56

AngelBaby wrote:
steampunk wrote:
Smash wrote:The forum's for the smaller more intimate gatherings.
I thought that was why you and AB have IM? :ph34r:
<span style='color:blue'>Sheesh...if you want a threesome that badly, all you have to do is ask. :rolleyes: </span>
Dex is gonna sleep on the couch?

WP_LeGeNd
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 14:34
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 05 Apr 2006 14:16

let's have an orgy right now!

Eamon Angelface
Posts: 621
Joined: 19 Jun 2004 23:45
Location: I live in a world of shit

Post by Eamon Angelface » 05 Apr 2006 22:12

Since it's like all guys and one Angelbaby in here I think technically that would be a gang bang.

steampunk
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Sep 2004 00:55

Post by steampunk » 06 Apr 2006 04:52

AB = AnnaBel (Chong)? :blink:

Smash
Posts: 547
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 06 Apr 2006 21:15

Eamon Angelface wrote:Since it's like all guys and one Angelbaby in here I think technically that would be a gang bang.

i think she'd be up for it...

AngelBaby
Posts: 556
Joined: 29 Sep 2004 11:36
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Post by AngelBaby » 06 Apr 2006 22:09

Smash wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:Since it's like all guys and one Angelbaby in here I think technically that would be a gang bang.

i think she'd be up for it...
<span style='color:blue'>yo mama.

:o</span>

turtle1
Posts: 51
Joined: 29 Jul 2005 03:52

Post by turtle1 » 07 Apr 2006 04:11

<span style='color:red'>if your mama is gonna be there Dr. Angelbabe, count me in</span>

JustSumDude
Posts: 657
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by JustSumDude » 07 Apr 2006 06:06

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Laundry.</span></span>

gulliver
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: Finglas South

Post by gulliver » 07 Apr 2006 20:22

Exploding curtains.

Eamon Angelface
Posts: 621
Joined: 19 Jun 2004 23:45
Location: I live in a world of shit

Post by Eamon Angelface » 08 Apr 2006 00:14

Exploding curtains?

gulliver
Posts: 172
Joined: 21 Jan 2005 18:00
Location: Finglas South

Post by gulliver » 08 Apr 2006 17:41

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Laundry.</span></span>
gulliver wrote:Exploding curtains.
Eamon Angelface wrote:Exploding curtains?
I thought this was the random word's thread :wicked:





















Poisen Door!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests